Single Tooth Replacement
There are several different types of implants available depending on your individual case. If you are missing a single tooth and currently use a removable partial denture or tooth-supported crown, an implant-supported crown may be the better alternative. Single tooth replacements look and feel so natural, only you and your practitioner will know the difference.
Implant-supported crowns are a naturally better solution.
- Looks, feels and performs similar to your natural teeth
- Does not compromise your adjacent teeth
- Preserves surrounding bone (replaces tooth root)
- Prevents bone collapse and jaw line recession
- Oral care same as a natural tooth
- Restores a secure natural biting strength
- Restores self-confidence and appearance